MP Scholarship Form : Are you on the edge of leaving study because you are not having enough money to pay your fee? If you’re the resident of Madhya Pradesh and having good marks as a brilliant student, Then you need not to worry. Government of Madhya Pradesh has started a scholarship program for the poor candidates who can’t afford the fees. Every state have such a scholarship programs/ Schemes for the smart students of their state.
Apply Online For Madhya Pradesh Scholarship 2013
Eligibility Conditions for MP Scholarship
1. Only those students will be eligible for this scholarship who get admission on competitive examination basis. Only college candidates who pursue technical /professional courses can apply the application form.
2. A candidate can apply for a single scholarship program only. If you have applied for another scholarship scheme then you won’t be eligible.
3. The annual income from all resources from all members of beneficiary should not be exceed than Rs.2.50 lac.
4. The MP state department will publish the Scholarship scheme every year on 31st March. Application will be accepted via various institutes
5. From this scholarship 30% will be reserved for girls in the state.
Procedure for Applying Form of Madhya Pradesh Scholarship 2013
An application form for MP scholarship should comprise:
(a) One completely filled application form’s copy.
(b) One passport size photograph with student’s signatures on it.
(c) Attested copy of certificates, diploma, degree etc. of various examinations passed.
(d) An income declaration affidavit on non-judicial stamp paper.
(e) Proof of permanent residence.
Official Website of M.P. Scholarship : www.scholarshipportal.mp.nic.in.
Moma Scholarship Application Form
CBSE Central Sector Scholarship Application Form
Rajasthan Scholarship Online Form